I’m finally done with my new-baby checklist. This is everything I personally need for a new baby in the house and some more things that I always like to have for extra comfort during the first postpartum weeks. If you have any questions about anything on here, let me know! I have listed some of my favorite products, and I’m going to give you guys the link to each one of them so you can check them out yourself!
Here is the HUGE List of my favorite items. Most of these you can find on Amazon (score!).
- My chair from American Signature Furniture. It is the best, softest thing to sit in, sleep in, rock in while you’re pregnant, and during those long nights and getting used to nursing. It is the best. I love it so much.
- Tucks pads.
- Colace Stool Softener not super fun to talk about, but its such a necessity for postpartum.
- Dermoplast Pain Relieving Spray also a big necessity.
- Boppy Nursing Pillow
- Medela Tender Care Lanolin– My favorite! This is my first choice among all of the brands.
- Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump with On the Go Tote – Also my personal favorite.
- Medela Contact Nipple Shield, Medium– These were life savers for my twins. They were so tiny and had issues latching at first, which can cause any mom to rethink breastfeeding at all. You NEED these in your hospital bag!
- Philips Avent Soothie Pacifier, Pink/Purple, 0-3 Months, 2 Count– These pacifiers are the ones they give you in the hospital. I love these because there is virtually no risk for a choking hazard. But please be sure to change it as your baby gets older, there are 3+ month Soothies that are made a little tougher to keep babies from putting the entire thing in their mouths. Hands down these are the best pacifiers out there. My babies have never used anything else!
- Summer Infant Comfy Bath Sponge– This is the bath sponge that I love to use for newborns, it adds a lot of security during bath time and its easy to keep clean. Take a look at the price!
- Fisher-Price Newborn Auto Rock ‘n Play Sleeper– This is what I’ve been talking about in all of my posts. I love it. Its a major necessity for me.
So those are my favorites out of the list! I hope you find the list useful and you can narrow it down by checking off what you need, or adding other things you want to have! I have also added a safety checklist of things you need to be aware of before bringing baby home.
I have just published an article about baby toys that will be helpful for new moms as well, it is The Best Toys for Babies! Check it out!
Don’t forget to make the most of your pregnancy, click here to see my favorite Pregnancy Keepsake Ideas.
I want to know what else is a must-have for pregnancy, postpartum and baby. If you’re a mom of multiple children or a first-time mom, let me know what you think! I want to hear from you. Comment below!
Please share with this with your friends, and feel free to sign up for my All-Things-SuperBaby newsletter!